Meet the Thurmans

Meet the Thurmans

August 13, 2007

Thurman Update # 32, Written Tuesday June 19th

Greetings friends,

I returned home safely late Wednesday night. Thank you for your prayers for our time in Turkey and for my family!

We spent much of our time in Turkey hearing from God through His Word and praying in strategic cities.

I will be spending the next few days processing the trip and creating a web blog that will have key stories and photographs. When it is finished I will send out the address.

Prayer Requests

*As the Lord continues to call Antioch to be a blessing to the nations we have sensed the importance of us as a staff to remain steadfast in our journey to wholeness in Jesus. Some of us will be participating in a Pastoral Care Ministry school from June 24th-29th at Wheaton College; http://www.leannepayne.org/home/index.php
Please pray for this time, I have a strong expectancy for the work of healing God intends to do in my own life as well as the tools He desires to equip me with as I continue to serve Him.

*As we prepare for our third child and as I begin to travel more to Mesa to work with Jayson K. and the International Turkey Network. We are aware that the time of our family sharing one vehicle is coming to a close! Would you pray for God’s direction and provision of another vehicle for our family!

We are grateful!

Ryan & Noleen

No comments: